12/10/2011

I believe---My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

     I did not see a lot of Koera movies,but this one really impress me.It tells the story of a man's chance meeting with a drunk girl on the train which changes his life. It is ostensibly based on a true story.The film was extremely successful in South Korea . When My Sassy Girl was released throughout East Asia, it became a mega blockbuster hit in the entire region, from China, Hong Kong, as well as Southeast Asia, to the point where it was drawing comparisons to Titanic.




    
     The Korean song entitled "I Believe" by Shin Seung Hun (신승훈) is the theme song of this film.As far as i know,the theme song I BELIEVE was wide spreaded.It was translated to many kinds of language.Here is the link to this MTV.
    My Sassy Girl was the second highest selling film in 2001 (behind the film Friend) and was the highest grossing Korean comedy film of all time.
Jeon Ji-hyun was praised  by portrayal of the character calling her the "undisputed star" and stating "it could not have succeeded anywhere near as well without her".

No comments:

Post a Comment